Go to https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/mytickets/login and reset your password. There is no need to print your tickets as we can scan them off your smart phone. Please have PDF open and ready on your phone.
General and Important Information
BlenheimFest 2017 will be a TWO day event for the first time. The event will be held on the 13th and 14th of April with an estimated 2,000 people.
- Tickets can be purchased as a TWO-DAY ticket or FRIDAY ONLY ticket. Tickets include entry and camping
- Thursday: doors open at 3pm on with tunes kicking off from 5:30pm
- Friday will kick off as per normal with doors at 10am and the first act at 12 noon
- There will be an ATM on site. However there will be NO EFTPOS this year. But you should bring cash for food and extras, just in case
- The festival is BYO but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO GLASS!
- A bounty of food and drinks are available including breakfast on Friday and Saturday morning
- We are a family friendly event, with a designated family camping zone. All ages are welcome; kids, teens, middle age rockers and grandparents!!
- Kids under 12 are free to enter
- Camper trailers, camper vans and any fun sleeping vessels welcome
What to Bring
- A map (Click here for Google map)
- Your digital or printed Eticket
- ID (Passport / Current Australian Driver’s Licence)
- Cash (Limited Eftpos)
- Something to warm to sleep in
- Warm clothes days are beautiful but nights can get very cold
- Wet weather gear (just in case)
- Hat and sunscreen
- Any medication you need, there is no pharmacy
- Drink bottle; there will be free drinking water in the event space
- Shoes; as thistles can be a problem
- Good attitude, ready to have fun!
What NOT to Bring
Dickheads (No dickhead policy)
Strictly NO Glass! Sorry but cars will be searched
Beanbags (those beans are really hard to vacuum out of a paddock
No Dickhead Policy
Dickhead behaviour is not admired at Blenheim and this is why several years ago we introduced a "No Dickhead Policy".
This is a self-policing policy, where in the event that someone slips up momentarily, a solid citizen will quietly and politely point out that their behaviour fits into the "Dickhead" category, and that will be the end of it. If someone chooses not to listen to the solid citizen and acts like a real dickhead, they will spend the rest of the event sitting next to a security guard or dealing with police and will be prohibited from buying a ticket to future events.